The Hope of Erethor
Our adventures in brief
- The Heroes of Erethor brought the Elves the secret of how to craft Adamantine weapons.
- They discovered a figure known as “The Master in Grey” was trying to thwart their efforts
- They were sent south by Aradil to find Stone’s Deep – an old Adamantium mine
- In Haranka they met Helka and Kendra.
- They sought the darkening wood and it’s cause. They found the Aelgar’s undead son was powering a necromatic conflux that took control of the Whisper in the Darkening wood
- They found that The Master in Grey was also behind this plot to control the whisper.
- They Heroes pressed on to find Stone’s Deep. En route they came to Three Oaks and helped Lord Dashtir defend the fortress.
- After defending Three Oaks, the Heroes continued South to Druid’s Swamp
- The Heroes devled into Stone Deep. They found a sacred text known as Shandring’s Gambit. The lower levels were sealed off.
- While in Druid’s Swamp they were told of the Obsidisan Spire. The Heroes destroyed the Spire’s Master Vrolk, and his artifact that controlled undead
- After defeating Vrolk, the Heroes had to find Ibon Sul, the demon haunted city, in order to find a Key that would open the lower levels of stone’s deep. The heroes also found an artifact of great power known as the Shell.
- The Heroes took these prizes back to Druid’s swamp, then devled deeper into Stone Deep.
- In the lowest dungeons of Stone’s Deep, the Heroes found two angels enslaved. Caught like bees in amber, a host of angels lay trapped in a light purple stone. Within the stone was trapped a Divine Spark – perhaps a minor deity.
- After rescuing the two Solar angels, the Heroes brought the Divine Spark out of Stone’s Deep.
- In Druid’s Swamp, Lord Dashtir warned the Heroes about strange goings-on in Caradul. The Queen has been ill and the Council of the Throne is losing cohesion. The war effort is in real trouble – despite the amazing victories won by the Heroes of Erethor.
The Heroes have decided to go to Caradul, albeit cautiously, to hear the Council of the Throne’s words. The potential choices that lie before the Heroes is as follows:
a) Present the Divine Spark and the two angels to the Council or keep them secret
b) Present the Shell to the Council of the Throne or keep it secret
c) Present the strange book known as “Shandring’s Gambit” or keep it secret.
d) the Northern edge of the wood is being beaten by orcs. The tower of Silvershard? has been defeated and the Orc legions are moving south. The Heroes could go north or not.
e) the heroes could go into the human lands and begin trying to create a full blown civil war between the Shadow’s agents.
f) Hunt the Master in Grey and end his treachery once and for all (easier said than done. Very few clues to his identity).